Looking for some writing encouragement? Check out these posts:
- 5 Essential Actions to Take Before You Write Your Novel
- A Time Management Formula That Works for You
- Don’t Write Off Change: Your Future May Depend on It
- How to Rescue Yourself from Creative Captivity with Morning Pages
- 5 Ways Writing A Novel Is Like Bread Pudding
- Name That Character
- Writing Characters with Accents
- Why Writing Contests Are a Win-Win
- How Star Trek Can Teach You About Character Arcs
- Holding On or Letting Go: The Balancing Act for Your Writing Darlings
- Glee and Getting Your Historical Research Groove On
- It’s All Fun and Games Until Someone Writes A Story About It
- The J.J. Abrams Guide To Storytelling: Create Revolutionary Characters
Inspirations for Writers
- Are You A F.A.T. Writer?
- Reflections on Writing Naked
- Tackle the Discipline of Practice
- How To Battle Self-Doubt and Win
- Writing and the Fear of Failure
- 8 Lessons on Failing with Grace
- 3 Reasons Writers Are Like Cats
- 7 Ways to Increase Creativity with Social Media Platform Pinterest
- Are You Cursing Your Future?
- Is Unforgiveness Blocking Your Creativity?
- The Dangers of Self-Censoring, Avoiding Controversy, and Writing as a Subversive Activity
- On Writing Conferences, Gnats, and Conquering Your Fears
- What Is Your Writing Mantra?
- 60 Affirmations for Authors, Writers, and Poets